|Registrar – TBH Center
MECA is seeking a registrar for MECA at TBH Center.
The role of the registrar is to assist the MECA staff in the delivery of extracurricular arts curriculum to students from grades Kinder to 12th, occasionally with adults.
- Works well with children & families
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy, with database familiarity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Available from 3PM – 8PM, Monday – Friday, occasionally work Saturdays.
- Organizing and administering student records.
- Ensuring records are updated with attendance, finances, grades (during school semester).
Applicant MUST be bilingual in Spanish and English.
Submit resume to:
Armando Silva | Arts Program Director