Global Latin music idol MALUMA who has been selling out concerts throughout the world, including United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with the North American leg of his 2019 MALUMA 11:11 WORLD TOUR, which kicked off on September 6th in San Diego, California and will make stops in more than 21 cities including venues such as the Madison Square Garden in New York on Friday, October 4th, 2019. Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. (SBS) has teamed up with Maluma and CMN Events on the promotion of the concert in the New York Market.
“I couldn’t be more excited to announce my return to the United States and Puerto Rico as well as my first concert in Canada. This will be my third North American tour and I come with a brand new show full of surprises for my fans and new music off my album 11:11,” expressed Maluma.
At just 25 years of age, Maluma has taken the world by storm with his live shows. He is the Latin artist that sold the most concert tickets in 2017, filling venues throughout Latin America, Europe, the US and Brazil and he had a hugely successful USA tour in 2018 which included 22 sold-out shows and 200,000 tickets sold. In 2019, he returns to the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico for more.
The North American leg of the 2019 MALUMA 11:11 WORLD TOUR is being produced by Cardenas Marketing Network (CMN).
The dates for the North American leg of the 2019 MALUMA 11:11 WORLD TOUR include:
▪ Friday, September 6, 2019 San Diego, CA Pechanga Arena (Valley View)
▪ Sunday, September 8, 2019 Inglewood, CA Forum
▪ Thursday, September 12, 2019 Seattle, WA WAMU Theater
▪ Saturday, September 14, 2019 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Events Center
▪ Sunday, September 15, 2019 San Jose, CA SAP Center
▪ Thursday, September 19, 2019 Laredo, TX Sames Auto Arena
▪ Saturday, September 21, 2019 Phoenix, AZ Talking Stick Resort Arena
▪ Sunday, September 22, 2019 El Paso, TX Don Haskins Center
▪ Thursday, September 26, 2019 Mcallen, TX Bert Ogden Arena
▪ Friday, September 27, 2019 Houston, TX Toyota Center
▪ Saturday, September 28, 2019 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
▪ Sunday, September 29, 2019 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
▪ Thursday, October 3, 2019 Boston, MA Agganis Arena
▪ Friday, October 4, 2019 New York, NY Madison Square Garden Arena
▪ Sunday, October 6, 2019 Toronto, CAN CAA Centre
▪ Thursday, October 10, 2019 Orlando, FL Amway Center
▪ Friday, October 11, 2019 Miami, FL AmericanAirlines Arena
▪ Sunday, October 13, 2019 Washington DC EagleBank Arena
▪ Friday, October 18, 2019 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena
▪ Sunday, October 20, 2019 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
▪ Saturday, November 9, 2019 San Juan, PR Coliseo de Puerto Rico
Tune in to Mega 97.9FM in New York via LaMusica App on iOS or Android, for your chance to win tickets.
At only twenty-five years of age, Maluma is widely considered one of the leading voices in Latin music and a bona fide global youth idol. Born Juan Luis Londoño in Medellin, Colombia, he formulated his artistic moniker Maluma from the first two letters of the names of his mother, father and sister.
The 2018 Latin GRAMMY award winner for Best Contemporary Pop Vocal Album (for F.A.M.E.) is one of social media’s most popular artists with over 23 million Facebook fans, 5.1 million Twitter followers, and a whopping 40 million Instagram followers (making him the leading Latin male artist on Instagram). His official YouTube/VEVO channel has garnered over 9 billion views and has more than 18 million subscribers, having earned him a YouTube Diamond Play Button Award.
With his Maluma World Tour he has achieved unparalleled success, having sold over one million tickets in 105 worldwide concerts in 2017 alone and becoming the top concert-selling Latin artist in the world. In 2018, he broke records achieving full houses in all of his shows throughout the United States and Europe with his F.A.M.E. World Tour selling out the Madison Square Garden arena (New York), the American Airlines Arena (Miami) and two The Forums (Los Angeles), among others.
In 2015 he released Pretty Boy Dirty Boy under the Sony Music US Latin label which debuted at #1. In his first year and a half in the U.S. market Maluma garnered five #1 songs on Billboard’s Latin Airplay chart. His latest album F.A.M.E. also debuted at #1 reaching 6X Platinum in the United States and 2X Platinum in México in its very first week out. Maluma is the youngest artist to simultaneously hold both the #1 and #2 spots on Billboard’s Latin Airplay chart (with “Sin Contrato” and “Chantaje”) and only the sixth act to ever achieve the feat. To date Maluma has had twelve #1 songs according to Billboard’s Latin Airplay chart.