|Crime Stoppers of Houston will host its annual Houston’s Heroes Awards Luncheon on Thursday, April 14, 2022 from 11:30am – 1:00pm at the Royal Sonesta Houston Hotel to honor outstanding individuals and organizations who have given exemplary service to make Houston a safer place to live, work, learn and play. With tremendous thanks, Crime Stoppers of Houston is excited to announce Aramco Americas as the Presenting Partner of the event.
The non-profit which fundraises year-round will directly benefit from the luncheon’s proceeds to help further advance the Crime Stoppers’ mission to solve and prevent serious crime. Attending the 2022 Houston’s Heroes Awards Luncheon is one easy way to support Crime Stoppers and public safety programs that keep our communities safe.
Crime Stoppers of Houston is thrilled to honor the following Houston Heroes honorees who have each proven to be positive contributors to our community through their long-standing support of crime prevention and public safety initiatives that make Houston, and Texas, safer for all:
- The Johnny Klevenhagen Award – FOX 26, Breaking Bond Series
- The Fenner Weller – Joe Madison, Demand Disruption
- The Leiv Platou Award – Amy Leibman, Genny McIntyre and Sheridan Williams
- The Corporate Citizen Award – The Hamill Foundation
- The Safe School Award – Pam Wells, Ed.D., Executive Director, Region 4 Education Service Center
- The Women Who Shape Houston Award – Hallie Vanderhider
- The Partner of the Year Award – District Attorney Kim Ogg, Harris County District Attorney’s Office
- The Dave Ward Excellence in Media Award – Shara Fryer, KTRH Morning News Anchor
“It’s exciting to see so many outstanding members of our community collaborating to accomplish work critically important for public safety and crime prevention.” says Crime Stoppers CEO Rania Mankarious. “Our 2022 honorees have each made numerous personal and professional contributions to promote and enhance safety – it’s an honor to recognize all of them. This year’s luncheon is once again supported by Presenting Partner, Aramco Americas, whose support has allowed us to advance our mission and grow this event. Please join us on April 14 for this special recognition of Houston’s Heroes.”
For 41 years, Crime Stoppers of Houston has focused on solving crime through the famed Tip Line, 713-222-TIPS and now offers a robust public safety program that is reaching millions each year. Focused on finding crime-fighting solutions, the organization recently expanded its Safe Community Program into an Institute that now includes a Victim Services & Advocacy Program, a new Research Center and a podcast. Additionally, its Safe School Institute continues to provide critical school safety resources and trainings nationally.
This event is open to participation by all. Individual tickets start at $200 and sponsorship opportunities are available:
- $25,000 – Safety Partner
- $10,000 – Safety Champion
- $7,500 – Safety Supporter
- $5,000 – Safety Friend
- $2,500 – Friend
- $500 – Sponsoring Couple
- $200 – Individual Tickets
To become a sponsor or purchase table/tickets, visit https://crime-stoppers.org/get-involved/2022-houstons-heroes-awards-luncheon.