Houston – Harris County Public Health is announcing extended closures of our HCPH clinics and COVID-19 operations due to the ongoing winter storm. Low temperatures and the possibility of snow or ice is prompting Harris County Public Health to keep its locations, including, testing and vaccine sites closed until Friday, February 19th (weather permitting).
We urge residents to stay off the roads and take winter precautions as much as possible. For additional information and tips to stay safe, please read our Winter Weather Release.
- Testing – All testing sites will remain closed until Friday, Feb. 19 at 12:00 PM. HCPH is working to send cancellation notices and reschedule appointments at this time.
- Vaccines – All vaccination sites will remain closed until Friday, Feb. 19 at 12:00 PM. HCPH will send cancellation notices via text or email so residents can reschedule appointments once it is safe for operations to continue. *Please note-based on CDC guidance, being delayed in receiving the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine does not impact the vaccine’s overall effectiveness.
- Southeast Clinic – Closed due to inclement weather. Clinical appointments are being rescheduled.
- Humble Clinic – Closed due to inclement weather. Clinical appointments are being rescheduled.
- If you have any questions, for the Humble Clinic call 281-446-4222 & 713-740-5000 for the Southeast Clinic.
Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) Services:
All Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) facilities will remain closed due to inclement weather. Clinical appointments are being rescheduled.
Other HCPH Facilities
- Veterinary Public Health (VPH) – Closed
- Environmental Public Health Offices – Closed
- Mosquito Control Division – Closed